How does Ascent’s Refer A Friend Program for college students work?
For full details about Ascent’s Refer A Friend Program for college students, visit AscentFunding.com/Refer.
Here is how you can start referring your friends in college:
- Sign in or create an Ascent account
- In your Ascent Refer A Friend account, Referral Page, find your unique referral code
- Share your unique referral code with friends who need a private student loan via social media, text or email
Here’s the breakdown:
- You can earn $25 if someone you refer to Ascent submits an application using your referral code and is conditionally approved for a college loan. This requires that the applicant be new to Ascent and that the applicant completes and submits the application as required.
- You can earn an additional $500 if your friend’s college loan application is approved and is funded.
- Your referred friend can earn $100 if the loan application is approved and the loan is funded.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open only to individuals who have created an account with the Ascent college loan program at AscentFunding.com, are legal residents of the U.S. or District of Columbia (excluding Vermont and Michigan) and are at least 18 years of age.